Summer 2021 NeuroNex Research Experience for Undergraduates
2021 REU dates: June 7 – August 13
REU eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled undergraduates who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must submit a complete application that includes:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Recent School Transcripts
- Statement of Interest
- Selection of top five projects from a list of projects available in 2021
- Applicants must be eighteen years of age or older before June 7, 2021.
- Applicants must not have received a Bachelor’s degree before the end of the program in August 2021.
- If you have already participated in a Cornell NeuroNex REU program, you are NOT eligible to apply again.
Minority and women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Cornell students interested in REU programs are encouraged to apply outside of Cornell University.
Selection is based on academic standing and faculty recommendations.